To get notifications for Gammapy-related news (releases, meetings, ...), join the Gammapy mailing list.
The bi-weekly Gammapy calls are always Friday at 11 am on CTA eZuce. They are open to anyone with questions or interested in Gammapy!
The list of meetings are be found here
What's new with Gammapy?
Dec 8, 2017 - Gammapy webpage launched at gammapy.org.
Feedback or suggestions? Open an issue here or post on the Gammapy mailing list or to the coordination committee.
Nov 21, 2017 - New mailing list gammapy-cta-l to support CTA users of Gammapy.
Info on this mailing list and all communication channels is here.
Nov 15, 2017 - Gammapy coordination committee started.
We're getting organised. More info soon!
Below the old news for Gammapy. We keep it here because it's a convenient overview and collection of links.
- November 22, 2016 - Gammapy 0.5 release (infos)
- July 2016 - Gammapy poster at Gamma 2016 (PDF)
- June 2016 - First Gammapy coding sprint at MPIK, Heidelberg (infos)
- June 2016 - Gammapy is used to build gamma-sky.net
- May - August 2016 - Olga Vorokh GSoC 2016 on image analysis and source detection in Gammapy (blog)
- May 2016 - First Gammapy presentation at a CTA meeting (PDF)
- April 20, 2016 - Gammapy 0.4 release (infos)
- April 7, 2016 - Gammapy presentation at the IACT data meeting (webpage)
- November 16 - 20, 2015 - Python for gamma-ray astronomy workshop at MPIK, Heidelberg (webpage)
- August 13, 2015 - Gammapy 0.3 release (infos)
- August 2015 - Gammapy poster and proceeding at ICRC 2015 (link)
- May - August 2015 - Manuel Paz Arribas GSoC 2015 on observation handling and cube background modeling in Gammapy (blog)
- April 13, 2015 - Gammapy 0.2 release (infos)