To get notifications for Gammapy-related news (releases, meetings, ...), join the Gammapy mailing list.
The bi-weekly Gammapy calls are always Friday at 11 am on CTA eZuce. They are open to anyone with questions or interested in Gammapy!
- Jan 12, 2018 - Gammapy bi-weekly call (infos)
- Jan 26, 2018 - Gammapy bi-weekly call (infos)
- February 5-9, 2018 - Gammapy coding sprint in Paris (infos)
What's new with Gammapy?
Dec 8, 2017 - Gammapy webpage launched at gammapy.org.
Feedback or suggestions? Open an issue here or post on the Gammapy mailing list or to the coordination committee.
Nov 21, 2017 - New mailing list gammapy-cta-l to support CTA users of Gammapy.
Info on this mailing list and all communication channels is here.
Nov 15, 2017 - Gammapy coordination committee started.
We're getting organised. More info soon!
Below the old news for Gammapy. We keep it here because it's a convenient overview and collection of links.
- November 22, 2016 - Gammapy 0.5 release (infos)
- July 2016 - Gammapy poster at Gamma 2016 (PDF)
- June 2016 - First Gammapy coding sprint at MPIK, Heidelberg (infos)
- June 2016 - Gammapy is used to build gamma-sky.net
- May - August 2016 - Olga Vorokh GSoC 2016 on image analysis and source detection in Gammapy (blog)
- May 2016 - First Gammapy presentation at a CTA meeting (PDF)
- April 20, 2016 - Gammapy 0.4 release (infos)
- April 7, 2016 - Gammapy presentation at the IACT data meeting (webpage)
- November 16 - 20, 2015 - Python for gamma-ray astronomy workshop at MPIK, Heidelberg (webpage)
- August 13, 2015 - Gammapy 0.3 release (infos)
- August 2015 - Gammapy poster and proceeding at ICRC 2015 (link)
- May - August 2015 - Manuel Paz Arribas GSoC 2015 on observation handling and cube background modeling in Gammapy (blog)
- April 13, 2015 - Gammapy 0.2 release (infos)